Sunday, January 18, 2009

Deentight Logo

"Deentight" is a movie that focuses on the perceived conflict between traditional religious ideals and modernity and explores the positive and negative effects of American pop culture on todays’ Muslim youth.
I was asked to create the logo from scratch. It should be in english with an arabic look.
For more info: www.deentight.com
Tags: Deentight, deentight logo design, designer of deentight 's logo, boksmati for deentight, boxmati for deentight, muslim pop culture movie,

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Saud Boksmati said...

awesome saad

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Shaun Hutchinson and I live in Dubai.
I am looking for some digital graffiti artwork to be done. If you are interested, please contact me at shaun.hutchinson@maf.ae and I can explain further.

Thanks
Shaun

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home