Friday, January 20, 2006

My First Arabic Font.





While staring at the floor, I noticed the shadow of the thick foamy liquid on the tiles. A unique mesmerizing pattern emerged. I piqued at it more carefully and the design beset me, I believe it was the shadow that overlapped the grid of tiles…the floor…the walls; it was too much for my imagination I had to put it to use. The tiles were square, and you could easily draw a letter while following the grid, but the challenge was creating a font with the same grid of the tiles and having the same effect of shadows crawling from floor to the wall.




Explanation on the structure of the font.






Logotype stickers created from the font. The msg in Arabic is "boxmati"



Logotype stickers created from the font. The msg in Arabic is "Public enemy"



Logotype stickers created from the font. The msg in Arabic is "Public enemy"

1 Comments:

Blogger omar said...

Saad, this is amazing! Will you be having it up for public download or commercial one?

Anyway, I would love to see you with that article on www.khtt.net
Join that website, you definitely belong there :D

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home